Monday, January 28, 2013

The World's Most Luxurious Candles


There is nothing more relaxing than sipping a cup of tea and listening to classical music in the warmth of candle light. Candles are the easiest way to add a small piece of luxury into your life at home.

Candle connoisseurs know that there are hundreds of types of candles at various price points and various scents. Despite this, no one can deny the superiority of Diptyque

Diptyque is a French brand that has lit up homes across the world. I was originally introduced to the brand through their perfume collection; my signature scent is L'Ombre dans l'Eau.

I have gradually become a collector of their candles and I cannot get enough. Though pricey, Diptyque's quality is the best of its kind. 

"With a catalogue of twelve flowers, our collection will fill your soul with poetry and your house with enchantment. A musical score of tender, joyous, passionate or nostalgic feelings, each flower takes us into its narrative imagination."

When I was still in town, I made sure to stop into the San Francisco boutique on Maiden Lane to pick up a belated Christmas present for myself. 


















Now, perched atop my shelf is a beautiful Baies, nestled between a family photo and a gift from Thailand.




2 comments:

general manager said...

These candles looks really classy,
http://youkounkouncandles.com/en/

Edward said...

This is really a best article about candles,.it's best,.
Thanks for the share,
"homemade"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...