This inspiring video makes you really think. As graduation comes up in five short months, I have started an aggressive job hunt. In this stressful time, I find myself taking short moments to question what really makes me happy and what I would do if money was no object...
(via A Cup of Jo)
Here are some ideas of what my post-college plan would be if money was no object:
1. Move to Sicily and produce Etna Rosso
2. Live on a houseboat in Amsterdam and blog my way into a living
3. Become a sommelier and own wine bar in San Francisco
4. Open a small pub in Ireland where live music would play every night
5. Be a wedding planner and spend all day on pinterest
6. Start an art gallery that supports local and aspiring artists
Friends who are in the same boat, what would you do after graduation if money was no object?