Sunday, March 3, 2013

Watch Now: Women Who Make America


I, like many people I know, am a documentary junkie. When I had an active Netflix account, my queue was filled with documentaries ranging from sea otters to education.

For my friends who enjoy documentaries believe in gender equality and call themselves a feminist... give yourself a few hours to watch PBS's newest creation: Women Who Make America.

The documentary is in three segments and features amazing women from Gloria Steinem to Hillary Rodham Clinton to Ellen DeGeneres to Oprah Winfrey. 

This. is. important. 

Women in prior generations worked too hard to let our generation forget. Too often, we become consumed with our wedding-themed Pinterest boards and day dreaming about a big house with a family. There is a reason the movement happened and we mustn't forget that. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...