Thursday, March 14, 2013

What I Wore: On Campus Interviews


Today, I had an on campus interview with a huge company who is recruiting from our school. My outfit needed to transition from my office shift this morning in the Tour Guide office, to class, to club meetings and of course, to my interview.

Many of my fellow classmates opted for the traditional power suit. I took a more creative approach. I figured, I didn't want to look like I tried too hard. They knew I was at school all day; dashing from one place to another.

A trench over a skirt and silk blouse always looks professional and feminine. I wore heels for the interview, but packed flats for running around our huge campus.








P.S. The interview went very well.

Trench: Gap, Blouse: Talbots, Skirt: J.Crew, Shoes: Michael Kors, Bag: Longchamp

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like very sharp and unique interview attire. When I dress for my next interview, I'll give a nod to this outfit.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...