Thursday, April 25, 2013

Carlsbad Flower Fields


With graduation on the horizon, my friends and I are trying to make the most of our last few months in San Diego by exploring different parts of town and taking mini daycations.

Last weekend, my friend suggested we go visit the Carlsbad Flower Fields. I had heard of these fields, but they were SO much more beautiful than I expected.

The fields are filled with various colors and patterns of the ranunculus flower (which, I will add do not pollinate with bees-- so there were no bees to be found!) It is simply majestic. With the endless rows of flowers accompanied by the pacific ocean in the distance, all we could do was frolick. Take a look at our colorful adventure:





1 comments:

Jimmy Johns said...

Carlsbad Florist We are an actual local full service Wholesale Florist located in Carlsbad serving the entire San Diego metro area including (Carlsbad, Encinitas, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos & Escondido). Send flowers today with same day hand flower delivery or purchase flowers in bulk for a DIY project.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...