Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cause For Celebration


Many of you know this and some of my other readers may be guessing that something is up... but I have some exciting news.



I'm employed! You know that around three months ago, I started my big Job Hunt. Well after three very busy months of hunting, I am proud to announce that I will be starting my career at one of the most exciting companies in Silicon Valley-- LinkedIn. They came to campus about a month ago, which I alluded to in this What I Wore post. Then whilst in China, I received an invitation to interview at their San Francisco offices the day after I returned from China. That's right my friends... I flew straight from Hong Kong to San Francisco. 

After furiously shopping for the perfect outfit and shoes...




And prepping like crazy... I was ready! The offer came a few days later and it was too good to say no. I'm so excited for this next chapter in my life. 

Since making my decision, a lot of friends have been asking for tips and tricks to succeed in the job hunt. Inspired by many conversations I've had in the past few weeks, I've decided to dedicate the next couple of posts to career topics. From China posts to Career posts-- I promise, we will get back to normal around here. However, in the mean time, we are going to focus on the present. That's they key to successful blogging, isn't it? 

Stick around for the next upcoming posts on How To Prep For an Interview, What To Wear, The Most Influential Book for Young Professionals and more... 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...