Sunday, April 28, 2013

LA Getaway in Ten Photos


This weekend, I took a spontaneous road trip with my favorite travel partner to visit a bestie at the Chi Omega house of UCLA... aka a spanish mansion in Westwood, CA.

We spent our weekend trying out new hotspots in LA and revisiting old favorites. Mixed with a lovely visit to The Getty Museum in perfect weather and long evening conversations, our foodie weekend was fabulous.

We enjoyed fresh Neapolitan pizza, life changing biscuits, s'mores in a mason jar and more. LA, you may have terrible traffic and be a little too obsessed with the trendy and the hip... but you have a fantastic restaurant scene.

Thanks for hosting us Jen and Chi Omega gals-- we had a blast!

(My memory card was acting funky, so I resorted to my trusty iPhone.)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...