Monday, April 29, 2013

My Guilty Pleasure Shows


Generally speaking, I am not the type of person who will lay around for hours watching TV (laying around for hours blogging is another thing...). I, however, do have two shows that I love to watch despite the scoffs I receive from some of my peers and comrades. Both shows are effortlessly funny, witty and right up my alley.

New Girl follows Jessica Day (Zooey Deschanel) battling the daily, hillarious situations she and her three male roommates get themselves into. Its absurdity is the best part and I happen to adore Zooey's wardrobe.

The Mindy Project is the story of Mindy Lahiri (Mindy Kaling), a very fashionable OBGYN living in New York City getting in all sorts of trouble. Mindy's sense of humor is hilariously self-depricating and refreshingly relatable.

Judge away... but I love them!

What are your guilty pleasure TV shows?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...