Thursday, May 2, 2013

Crying in Class


Due to the fact that I am a Senior and nearing the end of my college days, I have taken full advantage of all the academically stimulating classes I always wanted to take... philosophy, physics, etc...

Kidding. The classes I've always wanted to take include: Gospel Choir and Women in Comedy. Though I have equal love for both classes, last Women in Comedy class made me cry of laughter (and I was not the only one).

The class set up is pretty cool. We listen to lecture about the commedienne's life and then we watch her work. After hearing all about Ellen, we watched a stand-up performance called "Here and Now." It was an hour of Ellen rambling on about funny observations she's made about life.

This little snippet is what caused the waterworks. My friend and I were simply dying.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...