Friday, May 3, 2013

Thank You!


Dear Readers,

Thank you for continually reading my posts as goofy, random and narcissistic as they may be.

We've reached a milestone here on mackenziecharlotte. As of yesterday, we reached over 10,000 page views. Are they all unique? No. However, did I stop tracking my own page views? Yep, on day one.

As a social media strategist, I've always been engaged with the analytics behind my blog. You'll be interested to know that the average blog post receives 80-120 views. Readers spend roughly 3-5 minutes on each visit (though there are the occasional outliers who spend hours stalking... you know who you are and I love you).

I have viewers from all over the world including Russia, Lebanon and Peru. Naturally, my most active audience is in the US, but my French friends have maintained consistent engagement as well.

So, in short-- thanks. You guys rock. I've been humbled and amazed by all the support behind my blog. It's changed quite a bit in the short four months of its life and I'm sure it will change even more.

Stay tuned. Stay classy.

Love,
MacKenzie Charlotte (or as you all know me, Mac)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...