Friday, June 21, 2013

Sweet Moments From Graduation


As I begin to pack up my life here in San Diego - I can't help but reminisce over my lovely graduation weekend. Take a peek below to see some special moments:

Goofing around with my first and best friend at college before our graduation celebration on a yacht:



Enjoying a warm afternoon with my family on the sunny patio of the beach cottage they rented:



Loving my older brother's graduation gift to me - a book of his favorite commencement speeches, complete with baby pictures of us on the front and back cover:



Posing for the camera after my commencement ceremony:



Cutting the cake like newly-weds at the graduation party our families threw us:



Stay tuned for more sentimental blog posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...