Friday, July 5, 2013

The Bachelorette Pad


Finally! Done at last. For the past week, I've been running around the city like a mad woman in order to get set up in my studio. A huge thank you to Anjali for road tripping up from San Diego and exploring my new neighborhood with me. Miss you already! Another thank you to Mama Deb for helping me get settled into my new home. You are the best mother and friend a gal could ask for. Thank you for having exquisite taste and a designer's eye.

In this time, I've learned that 500 square feet goes a long way, there is a nook and cranny for every object I own, lining shelves is the most laborious activity of all and Costco has great furniture.

Welcome to my new home in San Francisco.















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...