Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Journey Like No Other


When I was 13 years old, I took my first trip to Italy. On our last night in Venice, my mother and I stumbled onto a vaporetto and got off at the first dock that looked promising. That twinkling dock turned out to be Hotel Cipriani - one of the most famous hotels in Venice... in the world. We proceeded to have the most memorable six course meal of my life. We sat upon the water, sipping Prosecco, watching the sunset. At the table next to us sat three women in Chanel suits and Sidney Poitier.



It was a night to remember and a journey like no other.

When I first saw this campaign by Orient Express, I was immediately brought back to that night. This marketing campaign evokes wanderlust like no travel campaign ever has before.


Follow the journey as one family travels around the world to some of the most luxurious properties of the Orient Express.

Enjoy watching the story unfold in the legendary train through Europe...


into the mysterious mountains of Peru...


across the shimmering lagoon of Venice...


to the breathtaking beaches of Rio de Janeiro.



Enjoy this journey around the world.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...