Sunday, August 18, 2013

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things


Dear Blog,

If you were my boyfriend, it would be very easy to understand why you may want to break up. I haven't been returning your calls, I haven't been paying much attention to you and I've just been too busy to be in this relationship.

I've made some week attempts over the past month to blog - usually on a calm Sunday afternoon when I've had time. However, that is simply unacceptable.

From here on out, I promise to devote more time to you. You are something I love and am passionate about. I won't let you down.

Love,
Mac

Dear Readers,

Many of you have been wondering where I've been and why I've stopped blogging as much. While I hate to give excuses, the truth is that I've been incredibly busy up here in San Francisco getting settled in my new life and job. This has meant long hours at the office, long weekends exploring new neighborhoods and little to no time for blogging.

That being said, I think I am finally settled and ready to get back into the swing of things around here.

I promise you'll be seeing posts more regularly on mackenziecharlotte. Thanks for your continued support.

Love,
Mac



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...