Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Look Back on the First Year


I started this blog on New Years Day 2013 with one goal - to find an outlet to express my thoughts and adventures while building a digital brand for myself.



At the start of the adventure, it was great! I was blogging every day. While at the time, I complained that I had so very little time - remember this post?

How silly I was. I had all the time in the world to blog -- in the middle of class, late at night because I didn't have anything to do until 10 am the next morning, etc etc...

Now I'm an adult... or so the Feds tell me by the absurd tax bracket I'm in. (Hate to admit it but, Republicans might actually be on to something). And unfortunately, blogging has totally taken the back burner. I hope to find more consistency in my life and perhaps my blog will mirror that. In the mean time, I'd like to take a look back over the past year on mackenziecharlotte... 2013 was a good one.


In the past year...

... I had many foodie adventures...





... I travelled to China and Ireland and Scotland...







... I interviewed for jobs and got hired...



... I graduated from college...




... I moved to San Francisco...



... I started all new adventures....




... and I have met so many new wonderful people along the way while, thankfully, holding on to my oldies...



I can't wait to see what 2014 will bring... it's off to a great start!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...