Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday Wish List: New Orleans Getaway


It may be because I listened to Louis Armstrong on my walk home. It may be because I had creole food a few weeks ago. It may be because one of my friends posted her upcoming trip plans.

Whatever caused this wanderlust, it’s done work.

I can’t stop day dreaming about a weekend getaway to New Orleans. 

I’d  like to spend the weekend strolling through the French quarter, hearing live jazz, dining in restaurants straight out of 1920 and exploring the ever romantic New Orleans.

Have you ever been to New Orleans? What are the town’s best spots?




1 comments:

DocDeane said...

NEW ORLEANS GETAWAY : Must see St. Charles Ave.- Take the trolley Go during May, that's JAZZ FEST !!!! Also be sure and have some crawfish ; "suck the head and eat the tail"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...