Monday, February 24, 2014

What I Wore: Drinks in SoMa


On a lazy Sunday evening, I met a dear friend for drinks and small bites at RN74 in SoMa. RN74 is a Michael Mina restaurant that demands chic attire. The wine director, Rajat Parr, is one of my sommelier crushes and his wine list is to die for.

Though the list features a ton of Burgundy, they've got interesting wines from around the world. I stuck with a French theme and indulged in a Carignan from Cotes Catalanes and an Alsatian Pinot.

A lady can never go wrong in all black - especially at a SoMa staple like RN74. Though I may have been channeling my inner spy in this get up, it's so easy to complete an all black outfit with a bright lip and some big hair.

It's also a good idea when wine tasting. There is nothing worse than red wine stains.

#SPF100







Jacket: Old Navy, Shades: Ray Ban, Lips: Armani, Bag: H&M


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...