Sunday, March 23, 2014

Cafe Dates on Charming Lanes


Sunday is my favorite day of the week. For some, it's the laundry/grocery/cleaning day... for me, it's my restorative day.

The weeks are busy and Friday/Saturday evenings are at times wild, but Sunday is peace. Sunday is my day for friends, for strolls and for enjoying the gorgeous San Francisco weather.

This weekend I was so lucky to be joined by my dear friend, Maddison. She is as lovely on the inside as she is on the outside. Our destination of choice was Mocca Cafe on Maiden Lane where we sipped lattes and discussed future travels.

Mocca (though overpriced) is a charming spot located in perhaps the most gorgeous street in downtown. Surrounded by Chanel and Diptyque, listening to a live Opera singer at the end of the lane -- it was the perfect close to this weekend.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...