Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm Not Bossy. I'm the Boss.


(Me, Age 5)

A year ago today, Lean In was published by Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook. The book has received mixed reviews from being called elitist and absurd to revolutionary and inspiring. I side with the latter reviews.

This book changed my life. This book shaped so much of what I hold to be core values and truths.

Regardless of the feedback - Lean In achieved something extraordinary. It started a conversation that has been quieted for too many years. It brought life back to the work of women like Gloria Steinem and challenged the women of our generation to stop settling... to lean in.

On the one year anniversary, LeanIn.Org has embarked on the #banbossy campaign.

)

#banbossy is centered around the idea that:













.



The only "b-words" attached to us will be: Bold, Brave and BOSS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...