Thursday, June 12, 2014

Going to the Chapel...


So we have some big news in the Witmer household. Mama Deb is getting HITCHED.



Over a year ago, you may recall I wrote this blog post featuring dating advice from my mom. The man she was referring to is the man she is taking to the chapel. I'm so excited to welcome my mom's partner into our family - even if he is a big Republican who doesn't love Hillary Clinton as much as we do (we'll fix that).

All joking aside, she's happy and I'm thrilled. But wait! I haven't even told you the best part yet.

The most exciting part about Mama Deb's big day is... it's going to be a WINTER WEDDING. When I found out, I think I almost died in Pinterest dreams.

In the upcoming months, I plan on doing lots of posts on our inspiration for the celebration.

Meanwhile, I wanted to share some snippits from the engagement shoot. I had a blast snapping these shots:









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...